• Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly! You can learn how to add images to your posts here.

Compendium of Fan Games & Rom Hacks

BlanketMode

Rookie
Greetings Relic Castle members,

A friend and I have created the spreadsheet below, to document the progress of rom hacks & fan games in a simple and easily searchable format:

Google Sheet

In addition, we have a form that allows users to submit new fan game & rom hack entries that will be open each Thursday night or Friday morning..

Here are privacy respecting backups of the responses, and as an alternative to the link above, in case you dislike google:
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/view/OTN1VOu3Rvo0NXukmfWF8d05BSbAeeMVNG14fcpYPqI/embed/

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q&A:

Q: Why not list the names of the devs?

A: The devs chose to put their name(s) on threads, not our sheet. It would be easier for someone to manage their privacy by deleting threads/websites that they have control of.

Q: Why are you making my content public?
A: If we were able to find it on the clearnet, it's already public.

Q: How do I have my content removed?
A: Check "Read Me" of the google sheet or this privacy respecting alternative.

Q: Was this posted anywhere else?
A: Yes, Reddit, PokeCommunity, & PokeCommunity Discord.

Q: What form of moderation occurs when the form is open to the public?
A: The form is now permanently open to the public, except it is linked to a private sheet that only custodians can view.

Q: May I make suggestions for improving the sheet and form; will you read & respond?
A: Please do, one of us will do our best to respond here. The best place to reach us is on Discord: https://discord.gg/4rzn7Wp in:
the #🎮fan-games-and-rom-hacks channel (click the emote for the role and permissions)

Q: May we have the form open to public submissions on more days/times?
A: That will be decided as/if we get more editors/custodians and what times they can commit to & uphold.

Q: Who is most likely to be granted access as an editor/custodian?
A: Anyone who can prove some degree of responsibility to us. Most likely a Moderator from somewhere, but that is not a rule nor a requirement.

Last edited:
Back