• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource [PSDK] Mining Game System 1.0

Rey

Rookie
Rey submitted a new resource:

[PSDK] Mining Game System - Provide the -for now- standalone system of the Mining Game to your PSDK.

Hello makers! After a long work, here comes the Mining Game to your projects. This release is a standalone release: in theory it was going to be added to PSDK with an update, but as PSDK will not have any update until the release of .25 (its next big update), I propose it to you this way. Just a little detail: when .25 will ship, those standalones script will deactivate themselves to let the officially included scripts take the place (and so maybe some content addition/fix written in the...

Read more about this resource...

Rey

Rookie
Hello again! It's me, the famous airhead! Just to let you know I pushed an update concerning the system. Again, you just have to download the new archive and do some drag&drop magic to install the fixes.
CHANGELOG :
  • Changed an old resource to a new one I forgot to add, thus fixing some weird placement problems
  • Made sure audio files does not crash the compilation process of PSDK (forgot about that, sorry folks)
  • Made sure the Mining Game scripts are taken in account in the compilation process of PSDK

For now no fatal bugs reported which is nice, I'll let you know if I push some new fixes. :)

Back