• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Graphic fakemon name help

This thread's author wants feedback on a sprite or other graphical art. Be constructive.

pokemon games

Trainer
can anyone help me come up with names for these fakemon, please?

& please put the meanings of the names as well :3

de7pq6z-1dffcb2e-9709-406a-b4ed-8518c382322a.png

one at a time is fine :3

Upvote 2

pokemon games

Trainer
Chaoden for this legendary
oh, that's right... i guess i forgot to mention that names for the normal/psychic type, the ground/normal type, the rock/normal type, the ice/normal type, the grass/normal type, the electric type, the bug/grass type & the legandery dark/dragon type are chosen already

any of the others still need names :3

Ozander

Ozander
oh, that's right... i guess i forgot to mention that names for the normal/psychic type, the ground/normal type, the rock/normal type, the ice/normal type, the grass/normal type, the electric type, the bug/grass type & the legandery dark/dragon type are chosen already

any of the others still need names :
Ok! Normal type first stage is maybe Micaus

Ozander

Ozander
It's just my idea. I've never been good at naming phakemon. I've always invented super weird Fakemons ...

Cjs378

Rookie
Maybe Terranine for the Rock Normal type, It's a combination of Territory and Canine. I figured Dogs are territorial but territory could also mean rocky landscape. These guys are pretty good tbh.

pokemon games

Trainer
Maybe Terranine for the Rock Normal type, It's a combination of Territory and Canine. I figured Dogs are territorial but territory could also mean rocky landscape. These guys are pretty good tbh.

all of these have names already... you're too late... sorry 😯

thanks ^^

pokemon games

Trainer
Maybe Yochi/Yosehi/Mochei for the Mochi pokemon? It's a mix of the Japanese version of fairy which is Yosei and Mochi
i have names for them now :>

Rasili 'Dorayaki + Resilient'

Plamoch 'Mochi + Plain'

thanks anyway :>

Reactions: Yin
Back