• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokemon Gear And Steel is recruiting!

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CelestialFearow

Venipede User

logo2_-_Copie.png

Introduction:
Greetings, pokemon trainer.
I would love to have members for my team to create this project that, I have had in mind for a long time!
This project has a lot of unique things, that others don't have, even though the unique things are hardly visible.
But first of all I would like to show you what is unique about the project.

Story:
You, the player start in Doonatel Town. In this small town there is the professor's laboratory, but also a certain forest call "Stern Forest" where there is a tree called the "Great Tree". This tree is strange, because nobody really talks about it, however something happened here a long time ago... In Doonatel Town you will be greeted by a "Sister". A Sister (or Brother) is someone who is part of some kind of clan. In the region nobody really knows what their purpose is... But you, you know what their purpose is. Unfortunately your memory is playing tricks on you... So you don't really remember. This clan is led by a person who calls himself Father. There is not much information about this "Father", but one thing is certain is that he controls this clan.

During your visit inthe region, you will discover many unique regional forms, who are ready to ally with you to face complicated challenges!
But during your visit you will also discover Team Rocket. Which is strange because Team Rocket has been dismantled years back...
So during your visit you will have to discover the mystery around, the Team Rocket. Is it the real one? Or is it a fake?

Features:

Real Gen 3:

To make it simple, the game will respect gen 3 as much as possible, with music, decor, sound effect, ect...

A brand new region: (yes)

The new region is called "Fondra".

This region is strange, but it is strange enough, that it is unique.
The region is mainly a huge island with lots of mountains, But also open-air volcano. In the region we can find plenty of unique regional forms, but also rare minerals! Important to the creation of the unique technology, in the region of fondra. The unique technologies of the region of fondra is: Teleportation Center, Perma-EX, Pwitch, Informatron.f, Farmotron Center, and much more... But of course all this comes with consequences, the best known is the lethal gas which, can spread in the caves, which is problematic since this region is mainly made up of caves... But that doesn't stop people from continuing to expand the, region of Fondra.
Anyway, here's what the region looks like:
mapRegion0.PNG

3 New Types:
There are going to be a total of 3 new types, Blood, Day, and Night.

Blood: The Blood type is really special, since very few Pokémon can learn moves of this type. This type is effective against all types, there is no way to stop its fury! However, the power is low.
Day: The effects of this type is unknown.
Night: The effects of this type is unknown.

Regional Form:

There will be a lot of regional forms in the game so here are some...
EVE.png

(Some are not available in the available version of the game.)

Position Recruiting:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Spriters: As a spriter, you will work on the regional form sprites of Pokémons as well as trainers and their ow.
(You can also work on Pokémons ow.)
- Need: Really need.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Composers: As a composer, you will work to create unique music for the game, in the style of gen 3.
- Need: Not really, but always welcome.
- Translators: As a translator, you are simply correcting me if I make a mistake in english. English is not my main language so that's why I need someone in this position.
- Need: Not really, but always welcome.
- Writer: As a writer, you will work to write dialogues for the NPCs, or to give your opinion on the history of the game, as well as creating trainers.
- Need: Need a little bit.
- Mapper: As a mapper, you will work on the next maps. Each map must be unique... So don't hesitate to show your creativity...
- Need: Need a little bit.

Screenshots:
ScreenShot.png

If you are still not convinced, I recommend you to test the demo available on Relic Castle:

Method Of Contact:
The only way to contact me is, to join me on my official server.
https://discord.gg/kv75mSwufW

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.
- CelestialFearow

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer

pokelogo.png

Introduction:
Greetings, pokemon trainer.
I would love to have members for my team to create this project that, I have had in mind for a long time!
This project has a lot of unique things, that others don't have even though, the unique things are hardly visible.
But first of all I would like to show you what is unique about the project.

Story:
(I'm not really sure what I want now, so I won't go into too much detail)

Features:

Trainer Towers:

So to start, there will be no gym! Instead there will be trainer towers.
Trainer towers are like gym, except that the battles are linked one after the other.
Each tower will have a unique type, only the most experienced trainers will be able to defeat all the towers!
(Speaking of type...)

3 New Types:

There are going to be a total of 3 new types, here they are...
Sans_titre.png

To start there is Night
This is a unique type, that affects pokémon that come from the night, it is particularly effective against the Day type.

Then there is Day
This is a unique type, that greatly affects pokémon from the day, it is particularly effective against the Night type.

Concerning the Blood type
I'd rather keep it a secret and reveal it when it's ready.

New Evolution Stone:

To find a Day-type or Night-type pokémon, we can simply find them in nature, or make them evolve thanks to special stones.

For example here is a pokémon, which evolved thanks to a night stone:
021.png
022.png
129.png
130.png

Pokémon that evolve thanks to one of these evolution stones, will get better stats as well as better moves!

Regional Form:
Of course it seems totally normal to me, to have this kind of thing, so here is what i have to offer.
374.png
335.png

Beldum
Types:
Steel
Ghost

Zangoose
Types:
Poison
???

That's all I have at the moment to offer in regional form, but as soon as I have new ideas maybe I will update this post.

Position Recruiting:

- Spriters
(I really want to have some unique sprite)
- Composers (I would particularly like to have composers to create unique music for the project, it would be really an excellent thing)
- Translators (Yes it's a bit weird but hey, english is not my main language so having someone in this role would be extremely handy)

Screenshots:

sr3.PNG
sr2.PNG
sr1.PNG

Method Of Contact:
Discord:
๖̶ζ͜͡Akira⚜#5764​
epic i did let me know if you need game testers to help find bugs. i have experience with it btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back