• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource PokeDex Maker 1.0

Pepperton

Novice
Pepperton submitted a new resource:

PokeDex Maker - a tool that generates a PokeDex image from your Essentials project data

why - got a lot of requests to see the whole PokeDex of my project, was too lazy to make the image manually, so I started working on this tool

how -
- download tool from the link(s) below
- input the path to your essentials project in the top-most textbox of the gui
- optional: if you want to include a data bar containing the pokemon's name, dex number, and typings, check the 'add pbs data' parameter
- hit generate

compatibility - OS: windows, essentials versions...

Read more about this resource...

TheLuiz

The Mysterious Stranger
Question: You can only generate up to 250 Pokemon? Is there a way to make more than that?

Pepperton

Novice
Question: You can only generate up to 250 Pokemon? Is there a way to make more than that?
The idea was to prevent generating images with arbitrarily large file size, but I suppose 250 might have been too low. If most people want that to be increased, it'll be an easy change.

Stucks

Rookie
If it's not too much trouble, I'd appreciate up to 450. Or if it's something that can be done on our end just instructions on how to bump it up would work.

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
Hey bud, is there any way to get the resources to show alternate forms also? That'd be ace!

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
I support increasing the dex limit with this, my regional dex is bigger than 250 and I could really use the help of this tool to show it off.

Back