• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Free Summary Screens

Resource Free Summary Screens 2017-02-18

Aki submitted a new resource:

Free Summary Screens - Want to some UI other than default? Here's a few to choose from

Just drop these into the pictures folder to use. Do credit me if you use them.
Below are previews of the screens in game! I didn't allways include the summary4learning and summaryEgg screens here, but they are included in the download. (It's a download because there's 8 screens in each pack so I zipped them to keep things organized)

[/center]
[tabs]
[tab=Info][/tab][/tabs]​
[tabs][tab=Info]
There are some rules to use this resource.​
...[/tab][/tabs]

Read more about this resource...

I made a new thing, now there's a plug and play summary screen based on gen 6 style. I think I forgot the egg screen but those are the same as Summary2 screens anyway shhhh It's in the main post of course but here's the preview/link for the lazy people:

Made compatible with Essentials V16.2
Download here!
ks41Eq7.gif

Thank you Deo for the example image you're the best why didn't I think to do .GIFs for all the other screen examples

• +1 new set, "Dainty"
  • Changed the download link for the gen 5 style summary screens
The gen 5 pack has the same summary screens as before, but now it's also bundled with a set gen 5 style pokedex screens. Why? Because I've had it for awhile but didn't really want to post the pokedex as a separate resource thread, I think the gen 5 stuff should stay together.

Anyway, here's the previews:
WTj1WK5.gif

PaXWTsf.gif

Small update: I've changed the downloads for the Go and Broken Pixels styles. Now you'll get the old v16 version, plus the v17 compatible version, so just drag and drop whichever of those fits your project. Yeah, there's more differences than just the location and the way the files are named. The bottom left corner where items are displayed has a graphic in v17, and the ribbon screen is realigned to compensate for the new text window there.

VsjFNWe.gif
aYO7v1J.gif

I've only made v17 versions of those two styles so far, because they were immensely more popular than any of the other styles.

Maruno

Essentials dev
Essentials Developer
I see in those animated screenshots that there's a random "20" floating around beneath the Pokémon's name. Obviously it's the level, but there's no "Lv." in front of it.

I see in those animated screenshots that there's a random "20" floating around beneath the Pokémon's name. Obviously it's the level, but there's no "Lv." in front of it.

Yeah, I choose not to include it. With HP and EXP being part of a dynamic meter they feel organic but to me, but I feel the "Lv" should match whatever text people are using.

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Hello!

I try to put GO Style and this the result :/

my item, circle, heart stuff are in the same location. How can i fix?

Ty ty <3

And yearh! Im usin your Umber version to make my <3

Hello!
I try to put GO Style and this the result :/
my item, circle, heart stuff are in the same location. How can i fix?
Ty ty <3
And yearh! Im usin your Umber version to make my <3

Judging by the fact that your screenshot has the "Item" text in the bottom left corner, I think you're running Essentials v16? but the version of the summary you installed was for essentials v17. There should be two versions of the summary screen graphics included in the download! They're named differently for the different versions of Essentials, but you can quickly spot the difference in that bottom left corner. V17 has a blank box where an item's icon would be, and the v16 version won't have a box like that.

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Judging by the fact that your screenshot has the "Item" text in the bottom left corner, I think you're running Essentials v16? but the version of the summary you installed was for essentials v17. There should be two versions of the summary screen graphics included in the download! They're named differently for the different versions of Essentials, but you can quickly spot the difference in that bottom left corner. V17 has a blank box where an item's icon would be, and the v16 version won't have a box like that.

Hmmmm, so your Umber Version use v16... Good to know :)

Now i can see the right summary :D :D Ty ty!

Hi, I've got a small update to a couple of packs because I've been working on some party screen graphics

Gen 5 contains summary screens, party, pokedex, battle, and naming UI. Sorry if some of those seem like random bits, but I've been making them for one of my projects and I find it easier to keep the resources together.
EijSYXY.gif

Gen 6 also has a party screen now.
B7oZvSc.gif

There's more in the main post of course but I'd like to leave a note: please read the crediting part.

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Hi, I've got a small update to a couple of packs because I've been working on some party screen graphics.

Excuse Aki, do you know how to make this "bobbing" effect smoother to pokemon icon, as we have in Pokemon PR?

bobbing.gif

Thank you!

Added something new I had made for my game jam project. I know this "Dainty Style" isn't popular but I've allways liked it.
WTj1WK5.gif

So I made an edgier version that's Team Rocket inspired. It's mostly a recolor, but this version was made for Essentials 17.2 so I think there's enough changes that someone might like it. Also, this isn't a "dark" theme like some of my older ones, no text/script was edited for this screenshot.
z7nqgUb.gif

Download link is in the main resource post; I beg please read who to credit (╯°Д°)╯​

I updated the "gen 5" style to be compatible with Essentials version 17!

If you download it looks like this: the 16.2 folder is just for the older version of Essentials, and there's still the extra extra bits for the Pokedex, naming, and party screens.
P5R4PEF.png

+1 new style added to choose from
Hey you know the DexNav from Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby? I thought the UI was cool... so now you can have it as the Summary screen in your game!

Compatible with Essentials v17
Download here!
zZl6Ypi.gif

Triple please please please credit me as Akizakura16
Seeing my full name spelled out in the game's credits is the validation I crave​

Vxpor

Elite Trainer
I used the rocket stytle with some minor editing and got this. The description for that style says it's made compatible with v17, but those graphics were the only ones in the download and that's what they looked like. I tried messing with the Pscreen_summary text positions, but couldn't figure it out. Any help?

I used the rocket stytle with some minor editing and got this. The description for that style says it's made compatible with v17, but those graphics were the only ones in the download and that's what they looked like. I tried messing with the Pscreen_summary text positions, but couldn't figure it out. Any help?

I don't usually edit scripts, so I can't offer any helpful advice, sorry! If you copy the script from base Essentials, it should be aligned again.

Vxpor

Elite Trainer
Found the issue. I was using the DP Summary Screen script and it was changing the positions. Thanks though!

mikenaria

Rookie
Since these are graphics, would gen 5 screens be compatible with v18 of Pokemon Essentials? Thanks!

Back