• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Cram-o-Matic 2.0

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Vendily submitted a new resource:

Cram-o-Matic - Cram 4 items to make a new one!

This script adds in the Cram-o-Matic, the combinational machine from the SwSh Isle of Armor DLC.

You only need to call pbCramOMatic in an event, and the script will allow you to pick 4 items to convert. Canceling early returns the items.

Only items in CRAMOMATIC_ITEMDATA can be chosen.

CRAMOMATIC_ITEMDATA contains entries where the key is the symbol for the item and the value is an array of the item type (doesn't actually have to be a type) and...

Read more about this resource...

RodMagalhaes

Novice
It's really not. The link for the v20/v21 version is the Go to Download button on the top right of the resource page.
The one in the page itself is specifically the v17/v18 version and is labelled as such.
Turns out I was having problems with pastebin in general, unable to load even their homepage.
But now everything seems to be working on my end, even without me doing anything 😅

Thanks for the great script and sorry if I caused any kind of annoyance, it wasn't my intention!

Back