• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Recoloring Pokemon Sprites Tutorial in Easy + Quick Methods for Non-Spriters! With Pictures.

Tutorial Recoloring Pokemon Sprites Tutorial in Easy + Quick Methods for Non-Spriters! With Pictures. 1

Rashi

The Bird Keeper
XXTheMichelXX submitted a new resource:

Recoloring Pokemon Sprites Tutorial in Easy + Quick Methods for Non-Spriters! With Pictures. - This is a tutorial for Non-Spriters who want to re-color Pokemon sprites.

NOTE: This is not tutorial for spriting. This is just a tutorial for re-coloring with correct or good colors in sprites without adding any extra pixels.

Heyo, do you want to make your own shiny sprite? But you don't know how do it, here's a tutorial for complete beginners. I will not only show methods but also try to explain....

Read more about this resource...

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
An even quicker way would be to just adjust the hue of the sprite. I know that if you adjust hue then yiu don't have full control over color of sprite. But honestly I don't think it matters because up until Gen 6, shinies were generated using random hue values.

Back