• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource SOS Battles 2020-09-03

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Vendily submitted a new resource:

SOS Battles - The Wild Pokémon called for help!

w7AuFvc.gif
This script adds in SOS Battles, the added mechanic from Alola, where Pokémon have a chance of calling for aid while in battle.
This version of the script does not implement special weather based encounters but does have a method that can be edited to do so.
The script also defines the manually used effect of the Adrenaline Orb item.

To use it, you must add species that are able to SOS call in the SOS_CALL_RATES hash. The key is...

Read more about this resource...

Haptikal

Rookie
Hi, I was wondering if this script supports SOS chaining? As in when one of the 2 pokemon are fainted, the one that remains can still call another pokemon.

Terra

Novice
i know this plugin isn't intended for v20 but it does appear to largely be working! so far ive only encountered this error that i believe happens when it's checking to see if an SOS poke that 'failed to appear' has fainted

zzzt.PNG

Back