• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Simple 2v1 Boss/Totem Battles 1.5

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
Golisopod User submitted a new resource:

Simple 2v1 Boss/Totem Battles - Highly Customizable 2v1 Boss Battles in Pokemon Essentials

Simple 2v1 Boss/Totem Battles

Overview:
The original aim of this resource was to recreate Totem Battles from Pokémon Sun/Moon. However I decided to make it more customizable and personalized so that this script can be used to create a custom 1v1 or 2v1 Boss Battle. This can also override regular wild encounters in Grass, Caves, Fishing or even other event encounters. So, the boss battles should work almost...

Read more about this resource...

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer

Edael

Sad Mad Duck Enthusiast
Idea: support for battle sprite changes, like they start out as the normal form but after the totem buff is applied their sprite would change. This could be used for cosmetic purposes such as a sprite changing their stance to feel more intimidating or a full on form change.

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
Idea: support for battle sprite changes, like they start out as the normal form but after the totem buff is applied their sprite would change. This could be used for cosmetic purposes such as a sprite changing their stance to feel more intimidating or a full on form change.

That is already possible through Mid-Battle Scripting.
You can have this:
Code:
BossBattleData.setBattleProc({"turnStart0"=> proc{|battle,boss|
battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} is Digivolving!",boss.pbThis))
battle.pbCommonAnimation("MegaEvolution",boss,nil)
boss.pokemon.forcedForm=1
battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1} looks angry!",boss.pbThis))
}})
I suggest you read the instructions section again carefully. I have mentioned many use-cases over there. And the example Boss Battles are also a good place to look for uses for Mid-Battle Scripting.

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer

Golisopod User

Elite Trainer
I think it was irresponsible of me to not clarify this before, so I think I should do it now:
I will no longer be actively maintaining or updating this resource. The latest release of the resource was deleted as it was not compatible with the latest version of Essentials. This resource shouldn't be the reason for someone to stick to an older version of Essentials.
Lucidious89 has a a wonderful plugin called Essentials Deluxe which implements this functionality of this plugin, along with many more things.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my extended period of inactivity.

Back