• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Destiny (Control and Freedom)

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.

• Story

Summary
    This story is basically a normal Pokemon game which changes a bit if you choose Pokemon Control or freedom (Some changes arent made yet and need to be done yet) where you need to stop from time to time grunts from team blood and catch hundrets of completly new and regional Pokemon, defeat the Pokemon leaque (it only goes now to the 6th gym) and catch the legendarys.

Eeveelutions +
  • like Curseon (Ghost), Bugeon (Bug), Drakeon (Dragon), etc.

The trainer moves from the Unova region in the "Gerd" region where he´ll graduate from the trainer school and gets automatically the permission to go on it´s journey with his new rivals "Kage""Piggie" and "SuperKAhnung". The rest of the story is a secret because I don´t want to spoil to much from my very first fangame.

MORE DETAILS ON NEW TYPES

DNA Type

Super Effective : Grass, Normal, Fighting, Dragon, Fairy,Flying
    Weaknesses: ICE,FIRE,ELECTRIC,POISON,GAMMA

Gamma Type

Super Effective : DNA, Fairy, Grass, Fighting, Normal, FLying
    Weaknesses: GROUND,STEEL,ROCK,PSYCHIC

Updated Version with a few small bugfixes and corrections at the start and also a shiny regional froxie at the first route to get

Last edited:

pizzataco890

Trainer
this game is cool, it would be nice to see the a pokedex guide to find fakemon or normal pokemon to see where and how they evolve.

Shadowphil

Novice
Thank you very much. I'll see what I can do to put your feedback in my game ^^
If you have something else like bugs, ideas, ect. please let me know. It would be a huge help :D

Back