• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Spin Tiles 2020-08-11

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Vendily submitted a new resource:

Spin Tiles - Spin 'til you drop

WnMKE2g.gif

This script adds in Spin tiles, a Pokémon staple! Once the player steps on one of these tiles, they'll go spinning in the direction on the tile until they hit an impassable object. Hitting another spin tile redirects the player.

To use it, you must create 4 new tiles with terrain tags specifying the spun direction. Remember to change the presets if you have other terrain tags installed!

There's also one other edit to def...

Read more about this resource...

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Vendily updated Spin Tiles with a new update entry:

Stop tiles added!

This update adds in Stop tiles, which is a thing, apparently? Never really played much of RBY, FRLG, or HGSS, so I never saw them.

Stop tiles do exactly what you think they do, stop the player dead in their tracks if they're spinning.

If you don't plan on using them, just set the terrain tag to -1!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Vendily

Elite Trainer
Vendily updated Spin Tiles with a new update entry:

Fixes to Move Speed and Funny Frames (Still v17)

Thanks to thepsynergist and Barrel's O'Fun, a number of bugs were quashed in this update!
For starters, when spinning, one frame stays on longer than the rest (I think? I personally can't tell but that's fixed now)

Also you can't start running in the middle of a spin tile, causing shenanigans with the displayed sprite.

Finally, you can no longer sprint head long into a spin tile and carry that speed through.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Didn't know this existed. Good sh--... Good!
In the instructions however, it reads "new lines in red" but no lines are in red. Not that it matters much as you can compare the code provided to our own/vanilla but bringing it up anyway.

Leondrea

Trainer
This is amazing, does it still work for Essentials v.18.1?
And is there a way to make the player sit on a bench/chair
with a similar script like this?
Here is the graphic, I have some of my players, I just changed the head and body part
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• NPC 03.png
    NPC 03.png
    2 KB · Views: 222
Back