• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
DP Summary Screen

Resource DP Summary Screen 1.0

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Mr. Gela submitted a new resource:

DP Summary Screen - A replacement for the Summary screen based on the DP one.

REQUIRES: Marin's Better Bitmaps

What's this?
A DP-styled Summary screen replacement. Instead of contest stats, it displays IV's in a Hexagon and "Sheen" (total contest stats) is replaced by a total EV count.

Show me the goods!

RKKLItX.gif
IFZcgB8.gif

Installation...

Read more about this resource...

DarrylBD99

A YouTuber that really REALLY loves making games
This is a great script in my opinion, will this be updated to support V18?

DayBreak

Rookie
Updated version

I decided to update this with all of the stuff in Essentials v18. Thankfully, I primarily just had to match up the bits from the default Summary screen and this one.

DeepBlue PacificWaves

Producer of Project Lunastone | Failed Dreamer
Updated version

I decided to update this with all of the stuff in Essentials v18. Thankfully, I primarily just had to match up the bits from the default Summary screen and this one.

Thanks for that. I was looking to use this script in my project and I didn't knew how to make it works in 18v

DjayDamageLord

Rookie
It says it requires Marin's Better Bitmaps but that script has been updated to Essentials v18. Does anyone have Marin's Better Bitmaps for Essentials v17?

Mr. Gela

It says it requires Marin's Better Bitmaps but that script has been updated to Essentials v18. Does anyone have Marin's Better Bitmaps for Essentials v17?
Now compatible with V18. This wasn't an issue with Marin's Better Bitmaps, but some code that changed between V17 and V18. It has been fixed, so enjoy. Remember to give credit to Jenkkrystal as well for their helpful bugfix.

DjayDamageLord

Rookie
Now compatible with V18. This wasn't an issue with Marin's Better Bitmaps, but some code that changed between V17 and V18. It has been fixed, so enjoy. Remember to give credit to Jenkkrystal as well for their helpful bugfix.
Thank you!

DerxwnaKapsyla

Overseer of the Abyss
Things I've noticed in the v18 version:
  • The sparkle animation for IVs and EVs doesn't play nearly as fast as in the preview gif
  • The PP text is off-center when using the FrLg font
  • The type icons are slightly misaligned? Not sure if this is my own fault.
  • It currently uses the old cursor sound effect instead of the new page change sound, "pbSEPlay("GUI summary change page")"

Mr. Gela

Things I've noticed in the v18 version:
  • The sparkle animation for IVs and EVs doesn't play nearly as fast as in the preview gif FIXED
  • The PP text is off-center when using the FrLg font FIXED, ITS AN ESSENTIALS ISSUE BUT... FIXED
  • The type icons are slightly misaligned? Not sure if this is my own fault. FIXED
  • It currently uses the old cursor sound effect instead of the new page change sound, "pbSEPlay("GUI summary change page")" FIXED

Mr. Gela updated DP Summary Screen with a new update entry:

V18 Fix #2

Fixed minor issues in some graphic and text.

Read the rest of this update entry...

BJSg7fg.png
ixETDLc.png
A2osS98.png

XePaC4U.png
Da6AbCn.png
PfbWFSF.png

2unefKn.gif
5J4zecA.png
EkEpdFk.png

Yolky friends are of course supported
ln05GLZ.png
mBeNr1m.png

Last edited:

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
Hey bud, I'm gonna guess this doesn't have a functioning Shadow Pokemon screen?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 234

Mr. Gela

Hey bud, I'm gonna guess this doesn't have a functioning Shadow Pokemon screen?
I've literally never ever ever ever touched Shadow Pokémon in Essentials at all, so I'm not even sure what the summary screen has to cover. Is there anything else other than the purple bar about its heart gauge or whatever that is? Where is it usually placed?
But no, I'mnot opposed to it, I'll add it in a future update.

ValiantSoul

World Traveller
Oh, I was just wondering bud! Yep, All it is is the first page of the summary screen has the purple bar to show the Heart Gauge; great to see you'll add it!
On the screenshot is where it usually would be - it's in base essentials too in that same place.

The Summary Screen is the best I've seen so far even without it :)

Last edited:

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Is it possible to change the Pokémon's species name to display using normal capitalization instead of being in all caps like gen 4 and prior?

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
I'm pretty sure it's already displaying with normal capitalization, since that's how it's displaying in the screencaps. Is it maybe something with your game that's generating Pokemon with all-caps names?
My game looks identical to the screenshots, I was just referring to the "Name" category on the first page of the summary where it displays in all caps to mimic Gen 4
Capture.PNG

You can see this in Mr. Gela's first screenshot

My game looks identical to the screenshots, I was just referring to the "Name" category on the first page of the summary where it displays in all caps to mimic Gen 4
View attachment 1679
You can see this in Mr. Gela's first screenshot
Ohh, sorry, I thought you meant the nickname section! That's an easy fix, just remove .upcase from this line:
Ruby:
       [(PBSpecies.getName(@pokemon.species)).upcase,435-2*2,112+@fontfix,2,@base,@shadow],

Zygoat

Mimikyu enjoyer
Ohh, sorry, I thought you meant the nickname section! That's an easy fix, just remove .upcase from this line:
Ruby:
       [(PBSpecies.getName(@pokemon.species)).upcase,435-2*2,112+@fontfix,2,@base,@shadow],
No problem, thanks for the help!

Back