• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Character Customizing Pack: Watering

Resource Character Customizing Pack: Watering N/A

TechSkylander1518 submitted a new resource:

Character Customizing Pack: Watering - An add-on to Poltergeist's resource with some assets for a watering can sprite!

2fa7c3655ad46ab91225c9b3fcd0c5ca215bccb8.gifv
More character customizing! Woo!

This is a pack for a watering berries sprite! Essentials doesn't have that on its own, but Ulithium_Dragon has a great resource for implementing it here!

Pretty straightforward, just layer them on top of each other in an image editing program...

Read more about this resource...

Marina

Cooltrainer
TechSkylander1518 submitted a new resource:

Character Customizing Pack: Watering - An add-on to Poltergeist's resource with some assets for a watering can sprite!

Read more about this resource...

This is awesome!
I really see how difficult it is, to sprite something like this.
But they don't look like watering cans they look more like pacifier to me.
But is there no possibility to add the same watering can animation from gen 4 ?
Also, I would like if you could add the same thing with the Character Sprites from gen 3
If no, I'll try it myself

thanks in advance! Keep up that good work!

This is awesome!
I really see how difficult it is, to sprite something like this.
But they don't look like watering cans they look more like pacifier to me.
But is there no possibility to add the same watering can animation from gen 4 ?
Also, I would like if you could add the same thing with the Character Sprites from gen 3
If no, I'll try it myself

thanks in advance! Keep up that good work!
These aren't my sprites! The bases are done by Iametrine and the other assets are by Poltergeist! I'm not a spriter myself, and so I can't really help with Gen 3 assets or anything. (Ulithium_Dragon has watering can sprites for Red and Lead here, though)

Sorry the cans don't look right to you, but comparing them side by side, they seem almost identical to the canon sprites to me?
19136942969f6bea787809657591a2f82d08f921.png

I can kind of see the pacifier resemblance, but I don't really have any other watering can sprite to use for the bases.

I could do a base for the Gen 4 watering where it's slowly raised, but unless Spriter's Resource is missing files, it seems that animation only exists for facing upwards.

Marina

Cooltrainer
These aren't my sprites! The bases are done by Iametrine and the other assets are by Poltergeist! I'm not a spriter myself, and so I can't really help with Gen 3 assets or anything. (Ulithium_Dragon has watering can sprites for Red and Lead here, though)

Sorry the cans don't look right to you, but comparing them side by side, they seem almost identical to the canon sprites to me?
19136942969f6bea787809657591a2f82d08f921.png

I can kind of see the pacifier resemblance, but I don't really have any other watering can sprite to use for the bases.

I could do a base for the Gen 4 watering where it's slowly raised, but unless Spriter's Resource is missing files, it seems that animation only exists for facing upwards.

Ok, no problem. I've played Gen 4 long time ago and I couldn't remember how they look exactly in original,
so GameFreak did draw it like that. So, no problem. I happened to see (coincidentally) Ulithium_Dragons watering can sprites for Red and Leaf after searching for watering cans. Thanks though I'll try to use them. But those sprites you've provided, are very useful for people who make games with gen 4 graphics.

Back