• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Simple Bitmap Color Palette Swapper

Resource Simple Bitmap Color Palette Swapper 1.0

boonzeet

Developer of Pokemon: Secrets of the Ages
boonzeet submitted a new resource:

Simple Bitmap Color Palette Swapper - Simple external library to take a bitmap and swap one set of colors for another.

Simple C++ Library to swap colours of an input RPG Maker Bitmap.
Takes two input CSV-formatted color palettes to swap, one for the other.

This allows you to create simple greyscale or other images which can then be dynamically colorized, for example to create a character or item customisation option.

To use:

Download Release/PaletteSwap.dll from the GitHub repository. Place this in the root folder of your project.

Next, place this script above Main:
Code:
Expand Collapse Copy
module...

Read more about this resource...

barretoareias

Novice
I´m trying to change my trchar000.png color but I´m getting this error - 'load_bitmap' failed to load the bitmap at: trchar000.png

BiggusWeeabus

"What's so funny about Biggus Dickus?"
How can i store the bitmap color change permanently so i can make skin tone customization?

Back