• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokemon Virtue

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/T7xznua
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pokemonvirtue/

Elle

Maker of Many and Finisher of Few
Nice to see I'm not the only one using fakemon by Frozenfeather and backgrounds by Carchi; they make great stuff! Seems good so far, I can't wait to see more updates!

SunGoddess23

Cooltrainer
Yeah this looks amazing and I love how the starters are I'm just having a tough choice on which one I'll go with between the Grass and Water.

Monika~♡

Dev for Pokemon Elysium and Freelance Artist
Since Pudd is dead on this site (RIP Pudd) I'm going to just say that POKEMON VIRTUE IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING!!! We're recruiting for Ruby Programmers, Mappers, Tilesetters, and Eventers. If anyone is interested please message me on Relic Castle or Discord DM me with the same User (Monika~♡#2380)

TheGamingPaladin

TheGamingPaladin - Youtuber, Foodie, Gamer 4 Life
almost 2 years and nothing, seems like it's abandoned, what a shame, i wanted to see what the mons were and what they could do. not to mention the rest of the game... sigh the road not taken...

Back