• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Recruiting: Vigorous City

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranko

The Wind and Snow Continue to Stare
Expo Team
Doing this Game Jam alone was an absurd amount of work due to how much time I spent on eventing and writing in general. I'm still going at it alone, but as I start to add more complex systems, things are getting more and more complicated. I don't need anything complex, just more eyes to review the work basically.
[Recruiting for Pocket Monster Project: Vigorous City]

• Looking to recruit:
Spriters - My sprites for this game were rushed for the Game Jam, so I want someone to do them justice.

Testers/QA - People to review the game and not only make sure things run bug-free, but the cutscenes are clean, the dialogue isn't bad, the writing doesn't have grammar issues, and the gameplay isn't intrusive and annoying.

Eventer - The majority of the game's systems are done by eventing, but as I said, everything was rushed for the Game Jam. Someone to review all the old events would be nice.

Scene assistance - I kind of want someone to help brainstorm scenes and events for this game. This game doesn't have a purely linear story, so a brainstorming group would be really great.

Artist - Low priority. Art is a pretty big thing to ask for. Mostly, I just want someone to do face portraits for major characters, but its low priority. I don't want to force someone into doing something like that.

• Project Title: Pocket Monster Project - Vigorous City
  • Team Name/Team Members: Ouroboro
  • Progress/Screenshots: I released this game for the Relic Castle Game Jam # 5. It has progress up to the end of the prologue. Game Jam Thread
  • Method of Contact: Relic Castle in messages or Discord in DMs. Twitter too, but you don't need to know my Twitter.
  • Additional Information: I just really would like second opinions, mostly. Talent is great, but feedback is better at this point of production.

Last edited:

ranko

The Wind and Snow Continue to Stare
Expo Team
Hey! The team is now 2 members big and a mapper has been secured. Bumping for the update, and because I still do need a lot of second opinions on stuff, if you just wanna to do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back