• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Water Currents 2019-07-12

Michael

That One Guy
Michael submitted a new resource:

Water Currents - Implementing water current effect in essentials.

Well here I am, back with another script for you guys. This adds the ability to implement the water current feature into essentials, using Reborn's conveyor belt code as a reference. The effect would look as so:
gqI4sqy.gif

All you have to do is add this script in a new section above main and set your terrain; depending on what's currently in your game, you may have to change the tag.

And that's it...

Read more about this resource...

Tw_raZ

Daybreak Dev
Doesn't work?? Put it above main, set the terrain tags in the editor, and nothing happens when I surf on them.

Fobby

local weirdo
Really useful script, but I had two problems with it: 1) when you start surfing on a current tile, it will move just the player, and not the surf base. 2) sometimes it randomly crashes, restarting the game and making the moving animation disappear. Videos attached below. if it helps, I'm using version 18, maybe that's the problem?

Attachments

• Pokemon Essentials 2020-12-02 14-59-11.mp4
    14.5 MB
Back