• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Tutorial Implementing missing sound effects 1.0

DerxwnaKapsyla

Overseer of the Abyss
DerxwnaKapsyla submitted a new resource:

Implementing missing sound effects - A collection of sound files to spice up your fangames

[tabs]
[tab=Introduction]This resource/tutorial hybrid contains a collection of sound files that you can use to bring a bit of extra life to your fangames. While the code was designed with Essentials-built fangames in mind, the sound bytes themselves can be used however you want. A link to all of them can be found here: Sound Effects Download

Also included is the Automatic Door sound effect, which you can...[/tab][/tabs]

Read more about this resource...

Djaco75

MasterMind
I really like this resource. I think it will add a few things to a normal game, as they are more engaging for the player.

Just a quick question: Do you know if the Elite Battle System comes with the run from battle sound effect? I have looked over the scripts, but I can't seem to find it. I don't want to mess up my project, so I wanted some clarification before I implemented it.

DerxwnaKapsyla

Overseer of the Abyss
I haven't touched EBS in any capacity so I wouldn't know. You can check that itself by running from a battle; if there's a sound there, then you don't need to worry about that.

Back