• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Tutorial How to Allow Hidden Abilities to Naturally Occur 2019-06-19

Michael

That One Guy
Michael submitted a new resource:

How to Allow Hidden Abilities to Naturally Occur - So you can obtain pokemon with HA's in the wild as well as through events

This script provides an edit originally created by the Reborn team which allows for Hidden Abilities to occur in the wild as well as can be obtained through event scripts without the use of defining a random variable. Although, please note that this gives the HA the same chance to occur as the regular abilities. (I'll make amends to the code if I can figure out a method to make it occur less.)

But to begin, search for this line in the script editor:
Ruby:
  def abilityIndex

You...

Read more about this resource...

AmineFifty

Rookie
I'm having an issue with the script, every Pokemon I catch only have the first ability listed in the PBS file whether it's a hidden ability or not. For example if I have this in my PBS :
Code:
Abilities=JUSTIFIED,OBLIVIOUS
HiddenAbility=DAZZLING,AERILATE,QUICKFEET
The Pokemon I get only have either Justified or Dazzling and nothing else as their ability. I already tried catching over 20 Pokemon in the wild and added at least 10 using debug with only these results. Any ideas what's causing this or how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

Back