• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Basic Outdoor Tileset 1.1

Ned

[Enter Custom Title Here]
BluePlays submitted a new resource:

Regular Average Tileset - A regular outdoor tileset that can be used on most maps.

This tileset was used by me in the Iron Mapper I trial and had to be made public so here it is. The tileset is an outdoor tileset but can be used for other means should you have them this tileset has the basic tiles for a regular standardized outdoor map and fits mos of the requirements for a general outdoor tileset. Have fun with it and create what ever your heart desires.

Read more about this resource...

Djaco75

MasterMind
This tile set look amazing. I love the water tiles especially. I feel like one thing you could do to improve the tile set would be to extend it a little. At the moment, there's only one house tile, which could make some limitations to creators.

Other than that, it looks really good. I'll be sure to use it if I get the chance.

Ned

I do intend to update the tiles after the Iron Mapper event finishes with probably some more water related tiles and at least 3 more houses so that there is more variety.

Ned

Version 1.1 of the tileset is now out. I have added some more houses to increase the variety and I also added a tree tile. Some minor tweaks to tiles were also made.

Back