• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Disable Experience Gain Depending on Pokemon's Level 1.0

Simeo

Normal-Type Self Proclamed Expert
Simeo submitted a new resource:

Disable Experience Gain Depending on Pokemon's Level - Check the pokemon's level before applying experience

This script will allow you to use switch to determine level capacity for pokemons without making them disobedient. Once the switch is activated, the player's pokemon wont gain any experience if they're above the specified level. You can put the wanted level depending on what you want to do with this.

First I have to say thank you to Mamba in Pokecommunity who helped in this thread and gave me what I needed to make this work please check credits.

And now, the thing.

Use Ctrl + Maj +...

Read more about this resource...

PDM20

Coder of Chaos!
You mad genius... this is the greatest resource I have seen yet. I give all the best applause for you and the sincerest thanks.

worth mentioning this works for V16.2 of essentials as well.

Simeo

Normal-Type Self Proclamed Expert
You mad genius... this is the greatest resource I have seen yet. I give all the best applause for you and the sincerest thanks.
worth mentioning this works for V16.2 of essentials as well.
Thanks for mentioning this ! I added this fact to the resource !
And I'm really glad you like it ! Actually, there are plenty resources far more useful and hardly done than this one, BUT I'm really glad I could help you in your fangame with this script ^^

MillaLya

The Seagaroo
Wow, this is really useful.
I'm amazed by how simple the actual code could be, great work!

Back