• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Pokemon Essentials EBS Gen 6 + Gen 7 ANIMATED Sprites

Resource Pokemon Essentials EBS Gen 6 + Gen 7 ANIMATED Sprites 1.0

Sturdy Ghost

Rookie
Sturdy Ghost submitted a new resource:

Pokemon Essentials EBS Gen 6 + Gen 7 ANIMATED Sprites - Has animated sprite versions of Gens 6 + 7 for use in the Elite Battle System for Pokemon Essentials

Hello Everyone,

So I know I myself have been doing a TON of looking for animated sprites that can be used in Pokemon Essentials if you have the EBS (elite battle system) running. Personally I haven't been able to find a one-stop shop for these generations that legitimately worked for me. So I decided to go in and solve that problem!

This pack contains EBS-compatible png files to make animated battle sprites for generations 6 and 7 (contains numbers 650-807 to be precise). I also...

Read more about this resource...

Back