• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Released Pokemon Heaven 1.0.1

This project has a release available. The full version is still a work in progress.
A brand new Adventure waits for you in
Rpq4exH.jpg

Credits:
Created by KazleHD
Tools used:Pokemon Essentials by Maruno, Poccil and Flame Guru
Gameidea: Pokemon by Gamefreak and Nintendo
The New Region

M1YG78m.png

In Pokemon Heaven you will explore the saxon region.Your Player lives with his/her Mother in a silent town called Greenfield Town.
Your childhood friend also lives in this Town and can't wait to begin it's own Pokemon Journey.
New Pokemon Types
The Game brings you two new Pokemon Types
1. we have the interesting Angel Type and
2. we have the even more interesting Devil Type.
What does exists already
Because this is a Alpha/Demo Version you can only play until the fourth badge
but to make the demo still exiting there are a couple of events which will only be available
in this Version.the Alpha includes 49 Pokemon and one Legendary Pokemon.
Download Link
Pokemon Heaven 1.0

Pokemon Heaven 1.0.1
Pokemon Heaven 1.2
Mystery Gifts

in this version not included
Screenshots(Warning Spoiler Alert!)
qtWbEBy.png

This Tower will play a big Role in the Endgame!
fSqCCjN.png
J6ghDiR.png
cX5xyoI.png
nuCHzVq.png

aIFG9I7.png
JSOwgRf.png

XkkhRyX.png

pFmRJjC.png
If there are any Questions left to be answered just reply!

Last edited:

KazleHD

KazleHD
by the way the game won't stay by 50 Pokemon actually i planed a lot more.
If you have any proposals for Pokemon just reply i take it anyway.

Maor80

Cooltrainer
I need help do you know a pokemon who can use cut in the game? I tried to catch almost any fakemon but none seems to learn cut note i started the game with fire electric type starter so the option of my starter wont work please reply to me

KazleHD

KazleHD
I need help do you know a pokemon who can use cut in the game? I tried to catch almost any fakemon but none seems to learn cut note i started the game with fire electric type starter so the option of my starter wont work please reply to me
It seems like theres a bug that the new Pokemon can't learn any VM's If you go to the Juliet forrest in the evening you can catch a celebi at the shrine that can defenetly learn cut!

Back