• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Simple Exit Arrows 1.0

Invatorzen

Umbra Dev
Buttjuice submitted a new resource:

Simple Exit Arrows - Exit arrows like the ones from RSE!

This was a resource available on the old Essentials Wiki that I had in my previous project! Since it's no longer available I asked Aki if it was okay and got the approval.

If you want exit arrows too, this is the resource for you! If you use this resource make sure to credit the OP,
Tustin2121.

View attachment 195

1. Put this script above main.
2. Download...

Read more about this resource...

BIGFriv

Mr. Bigglesworth
I've been searching for this for so long! Thank you so much!
Since the wayback machine for some reason didn't load this one, I'm glad someone had the code for it.
Thanks Dude!

DerxwnaKapsyla

Overseer of the Abyss
This resource doesn't work properly in v19, but I managed to make a quick and dirty fix for it.
Ruby:
class Game_Player < Game_Character
alias __original__pbCheckEventTriggerAfterTurning pbCheckEventTriggerAfterTurning
  # Run when the player turns.
  # The default version of this method is empty, so replacing it outright
  # like this is fine. You may want to double check, just in case, however.
  # Derx: It is no longer empty, the method needs to be aliased.
  def pbCheckEventTriggerAfterTurning
    __original__pbCheckEventTriggerAfterTurning
    pxCheckExitArrows
  end
end
Lines 2 and 8 need to be added in; the def for pbCheckEventTriggerAfterTurning was no longer empty in v19, so you need to alias the original method and call it in this version's def. This should make it work again. I didn't do hyper extensive testing and I don't think it could break anything else, but I'm also a goofy goober.

Richard PT

Cooltrainer
The script works fine in v19.1, i've tested when the player turns near the event, when walking and running around, it works great, thx.

BIGFriv

Mr. Bigglesworth
Anyone got a fix for this for v20?

1682174150667.png
1682174160394.png

This is the error I get.

Back