• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Tutorial Setting up a Pokered or Pokecrystal disassembly with Cygwin and GitHub Desktop 1

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Mr. Gela submitted a new resource:

Setting up a Pokered or Pokecrystal disassembly with Cygwin and GitHub Desktop - (Windows) This isn't a tutorial on it's usage, only it's set up process.

What is Pokered/Pokecrystal?
They are disassembly of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Crystal. "What are disassemblies?", you might ask. Well, to make it sound simple, think of a game as a box, usually a file with a .GB or .GBC extension, right? Well, modifying the disassembly would be opening the box so that you may edit its contents. A group of people decided to "unbox" those games, so that they can...

Read more about this resource...

A.J1

Extra
Hey, bro I think you have tried to mimic me.

Last edited:

Ribon Sen

Rookie
Well Done! This guide is very professional looking and helped me a lot. It's very rare to find such good tutorials these days.
Do you have any idea if you will make more tutorials for Pokered/Pokecrystal in the future?
Keep it up with these guides/tutorials, I can tell that you put your time and effort into this.

Back