• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Recruiting Digital Artists for Pokémon Looker

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destryer

Novice
Untitled.png
Credit to "topher147" for the badge and credit to "xUMG" for the logo.

Looking to recruit: Digital Artist
Project Title: Pokémon Looker
Team Name: International Police Team
Team Members:
Destryer/Lucifer Morningstar: Lead Developer, Mapper, Writer, Eventer

xUMG: Co-Lead Developer

DragonScaleSpriter: Spriter

Droid779: Spriter

Ginko: Spriter, Writer, Composer

Hollow Ego: Coder

UltraSonicHero: Composer

Prankster20: Writer (on hiatus)

TSC: Mapper

Progress:
Working on BETA 3.
Almost finished.
Progress in maps: 100%
Progress in Writing: 75%
Progress in Spriting: 75%
Progress in Composing: 100%
Progress in UI for Coding: 50%
Progress in Coding: 0%

4vtM7aP.png

DAAF1nq.png

qqvTH02.png

KLJX4sT.png

6DsKUJU.png

oqPtSQN.png

m2x5ckL.png

8zheh1q.png

I've never taken any gameplay screenshots of what we're working on right now, I just have the screenshots of the previous BETA, but I won't show them because we're changing everything, I could take them myself but right now I'm not able to do so.
I will post them here as soon as possible.

The story follows Looker during his training to become an International Police Officer.
One day you get a letter saying that you have been accepted to start your training as an International Police Officer, so you go to the International Police Training Facility of the Kanto Region to meet Prof. Oak, he is the Pokémon professor and one of the trainers of the International Police.
He explains to you how the training will work and then you leave Pallet Town.
Your journey start there, during your journey you will meet new mega evolutions, some new fakémon, the evil Team Rocket with a nice backstory to Giovanni and, of course, an amazing story!

Method of contact: Hit me up on Discord or PM me here on Relic.
My Discord is:
Destryer/Lucifer Mornigstar#5695

Additional Information:
To become part of the team as a digital artist you need to be able to do at least one of these things listed here:
Draw Pokémon and Fakémon
Draw Humans
Draw Logos
Draw Backgrounds
Thank you for taking your time to go over this thread.
We hope you consider this position!

Last edited:

MewSquared

Rookie
If you need logos and humans I'm your guy! Send me a PM, feel free to ask to see some of my work too. (Don't let my join date or account activity fool you, I'm a graphic designer for work and therefore have a pretty great sense of graphics.)

I'd also offer to do more but I think that'd be more of a time commitment than I'm capable of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back