• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Entertainment Favorite Pokemon game and Why?

rainbowbridge

Novice
So I was wondering what everyone's favorite main series Pokemon game is, and why they like it. For me, my favorite is Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon (i count those as one game). As for why, I love the Ultra Warp Ride, and I love that you can catch other Legendaries, but it takes a bit of effort. I also adore Zossie and her enthusiasm for the Alola region. Finally, I love how Lusamine has changed from Sun/Moon (after you defeat Necrozema).

A.J1

Extra
Hi! I like Pokémon black 2 and white 2 of nds. I like it because it's my first game I played other Pokémon or fan made games but when compared Pokémon white 2 always come as it has some cool cutscenes, the story was nice and the most important it's legendaries catching and battling c'mon it was really nice! ☺️☺️.

TheBarmyBrit

Novice
For me I love Pokemon Ruby, I love the generation and it really stuck with me as a whole. The routes, the Pokemon, the gyms, the music (Arceus DAMN that music), and I am sure that nostalgia has a strong pulling as to why I love it so much. I also love the remake Omega Ruby, but found the Mega Stones a bit game breaking and was not much a fan of the post game story, but love and appreciate it all the same!

Yodelhoo

Catching wall bugs
I quite liked Pokemon Black White 2 as well. There was interesting post-elite 4 content and I quite liked the C-Gear as well. Also, it was the first game where I completed the regional pokedex (didn't notice I'd almost filled it until the end) and it was also where I made my first LVL100 pokemon. Oh yeah it was also my first game too.

Back