• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Apricorn Tree Charsets (With Animation)

Resource Apricorn Tree Charsets (With Animation) 2017-04-18

Diverscope

Rookie
Diverscope submitted a new resource:

Apricorn Tree Charsets (With Animation) - Charsets for the different types of Apricorn Trees from HGSS

An old ressource that I personally use in my game und wanted to share with you. This Charset contains graphics for the overworld apricorn-tree, ready for animation. That means, if the player is picking up a apricorn, the tree will shake and drop a apricorn towards the player. For those who can't imagine what I mean, I provided a simple gif to show you how the animation looks like:

gettingapricorn.gif

In order to work correctly, each apricorn-type...

Read more about this resource...

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
Hmm, can you upload your map and CommonEvent data to us, with this event? :D
I try to use but my apricorn do not move :/

Ty ty!

Poq

Cooltrainer
Hmm, can you upload your map and CommonEvent data to us, with this event? :D
I try to use but my apricorn do not move :/

Ty ty!

I just started using this resource in my own project and made some base events that I could copy onto any map I needed. It's a pretty laborious process to set up, so I figured I would include my test/example map here to help anyone else along with this very useful resource.
And maybe this goes without saying, but for this to work, the graphics from the original post need to be located inside the "Graphics\Characters" folder.

WolfPP

Discord wolfppontes
If you want sound effect, download here (Thanks Bruno051NDS for upload them):
1 = Throw Apricorn and 2 = Shake Apricorn Tree
Now, to put inside event (made by Poq):
Put "Shake SE" above 'apricorn_white_back',0,2,0;
Put "Throw Apricorn SE" bellow 'apricorn_white_back',0,6,1.

feraligamer

Rookie
Thank you for this resource and for the SE!

I just learned how to use conditional branches properly by implementing this resource on my game! =D

Diverscope

Rookie
Sorry for not responding, somehow I missed that people are posting in my resource topic. Anyway, If there is still interest in resources or sample maps fot this, I would be happy to help you out. Also thanks for the additional Sounds. As a matter of fact, I've ripped the Sounds for the apricorn tree for myself a while ago. I'll update the resource pack some time soon.

FloofyPanthar

Gen 5 Guru
Would you mind if I use this for an Essentials game pack? I'll credit you.

FloofyPanthar

Gen 5 Guru
Not at all, that's what the resource is for. Go ahead.
I mean as opposed to a fangame. I saw this and am pretty sure that the project I'm working on, PokEssentials Gen 5, qualifies as a "mega pack". So I'm just making sure.

Back