• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting Pokedemia

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salyhin

Rookie
Looking to recruit:Story writer, spriter, mapper, scripter, audio composer and video editor
Project Title:Pokedemia
Team Name/Team Members:Just me
Progress/Screenshots:Just made some sprites that need redesigning and I'm struggling with the rest.
Method of Contact:PM here or Email me at Salyhin786@gmail.com and you can also send me a message on discord Salyhin#5756
Additional Information:This game will be very ambitious.

Synopsis: You're a 17-year old student attending the prestigious academy named Pokedemia, where the school is known to have produced the best pokemon trainers there ever was.

From here on out you get to catch your own starter and you must attend classes (or skip them) to get graded and graduate from Pokedemia. There are 3 classes that you can attend; Combat, Synthesis and Eugenics.

Last edited:

Rhyden

Shuckle Kheen
It sounds like you're looking for team members to fill in pretty much every area of a full development team. Since there's nothing that you've shown yet I'd like to ask this out of curiosity: What exactly are you doing for this game? It's kind of unclear from this post and frankly not many people are keen on blindly joining projects that lack any sort of start or personnel with experience in any of the applicable fields. I would suggest making at least a mock up in Essentials before recruiting team members so that people know what they'd be getting into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back