• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Recruiting POKEMON DECEPTION Recruitment Thread

This thread's author is looking for long-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuran

Novice
Hey everyone is Anuran here who is currently working on A Fan game called POKEMON DECEPTION

Qpavjh4.jpg

Looking to recruit

SPRITER

The most important role that we need is Spriter/Artist. But to get this role you should have done spriting before. So you can either DM me on Discord or in here with an example of your work. We are doing regional variants,custom megqas. You can have a look in 2 out of some we have done till this thread was posted in the screenshot section.

Musician

Another most important role we want. Required to make BGM and Intro music. Also music for sudden plot changes

Programmer

I know that the most difficult part in Making a game is scripting. But yeah! We are looking for that too. We have already scripted a huge amount of works. Some of the things that are left are the Battle UI and the overall UI stuffs.

Mapper

We are also looking for mappers who can read the mind of me.(not being serious). But yeah we are looking for this role too.

Beta Tester

We won't be recruiting this role right now but you can contact me to have this role so that we can talk during a demo release

Project Title:​

POKEMON DECEPTION

Team Name/Team Members:
Anuran(lead)
Goodboy(Spriter)
Destoyr(mapper)
TedX(friend)

Progress/Screenshots:

sDH5GeB.jpg
O2JvAfy.jpg

JfEqRTb.jpg
0WWspqb.jpg