• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

Short-term Help with sprites?

This thread's author is looking for short-term team members.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Achohermano

Novice
So I'm looking for someone that can make me backsprite of this:
Pikablue.gif~c200

If you don't know it, It's Pikablu, the rumour that was around the kids back on the gen one days. I'm looking forward to add as my first "fakemon" on my game.
Also, if he/she can make the front sprite on 192x192 (like the backsprite) I would really appreciate it.
Of course I'll give credits on the game's release, thanks.
giphy.gif

Marina

Cooltrainer
Hello Suzui, I'm new at spriting and I made that what you want.
The front sprite is good but the back sprite needs more fixing, if there is any good spriter who wants to use it as a base to make it look better, feel free to do so:

Front Sprite of Pikablue 192x192
Z4xVJj8.png

and the backsprite (it needs fixing, any good spriter may use it as a base to make it look better)

TgN7Esw.png

well.. I don't really like it, but I tried at least

xUMG

Hoho-oh?
I mean... I'm not supposed to give feedback/critique but let me point out some things for you two.
SuzuiXIi I remember the help thread you created, help resizing sprite, I wanted to point out that if you can resize sprite properly with it not blurring there's a problem with that, I notice the front sprite you made has uneven pixel rate so I recommend when resizing sprites you should keep the numbers/size even.

The same goes for you Marina, when making/editing sprites be sure to resize them down properly, then when your done size them to the right size so you don't have any uneven pixels there.

I do not mean to be rude, so if I was rude in any way sorry! :sweat:

But that asides I tried to make a back sprite, and also some improvements to the front one in my free time. I formatted them correctly for pkm essentials.
89H6Zeh.png
br5vHz0.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back