• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokemon Serenity

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
serenity.png

9TM6UEH.png

A New Pokemon Adventure is brewing!
As a young trainer starting their adventure into the vast and diverse Fecilla Region, you battle against your rivals in a test of strength, meet many interesting faces that all play a part in your story, and take down the baddies that invest the cracks of Fecilla!

haakFbu.png

T4vOaMB.png

ZZG9oDf.png

An interesting story, with twists and turns!
An expansive new region!
A cast of characters, each with their own story to tell!
Regional Variants! Find them all!
Sidequests! Be sure to check in with NPCs!

TlicmMu.png

Project Lead - Skurleton
Writers - Scott1337
Mappers - Chase
Artists - Saucy_Butter / rentalrafflesia / Thuddgun / NoNameDummy / DankRabbit / Toxiquid
Game Balance and Idea-Crafting - Many, MANY People
Musician - N/A, Apply Today!

MabWW99.png

The Pokemon Serenity Development Team
Rineth for extra Gen 6/7 animated Sprites
Zerudez for extra Gen 6/7 Sprites
Rune_Script for Extra Spritework
LunarDusk for Gen 6 overworld sprites
Smogon Gen 6/7 Sprite Project
Maruno for Pokemon Essentials Base Kit
Luka S.J. for Pokemon Elite Battle System and other scripts
Marin for multiple scripts
Mej71 and all other contributors to the Generation 6 Project

XacupGQ.png

Check the website for major updates!

Last edited:

Mewleon

The Nyoomster
Just the screenshots themselves, I can really tell I can hype up for this. Great UI and tilesets, looking forward to this! And the unique regional variants, pretty cool! Anyways I'll look forward to the future of this project!

SleepLate

Rookie
Excited to see what becomes of this of you need help just hit me up friend.

VortexInfurnus

Rookie
Like the first reply, the screenshots hyped me up. And the assets for the game look great too! Although I'm guessing you'll update the protagonist's overworld sprite later. Good luck on the project guys! (i see you chase)

Xorn

bad meme girl
holy cow i love that noctowl variant! good regional variants are really rare, awesome work :3

Marina

Cooltrainer
The name: Pokémon Serenity sounds good in my ears! That Noctowl... when I saw it... holy moly! Is it an Ice/flying type but it looks awesome.
also the game mechanism and the story is great, I hope this game will have a great story, interesting Characters and interesting Gimmicks and Game Mechanics!
Love it so far! The Forest looks really good too!

GalactaKnight

Rookie
But HOW MANY regional variants? Do you have like a specific number yet or are there still a lot in development

skurleton

Pokemon Serenity Developer

tn7RED2.png
BIG PROGRESS UPDATE!
More interesting faces hit the fresh region of Fecilla! She looks quite devilish!
A mysterious area abandoned, looks like it's in complete disrepair!
More regional variants! The chef Blissey is serving up something tasty!

All stuff to look forward to when a demo drops!

TheLightSword

does anyone read this?
This looks very promising, from the screenshots to the features I can tell alot of work and passsion has went into this project.
(what caught my attention the most is the sprites, I love em)
best of luck!

skurleton

Pokemon Serenity now has an official site for big updates! Check it out here!
For any large updates, use the websites! Mini-updates will be taken both to the site, and this Relic Castle thread.

Check the website today for it's first official art and major update!

skurleton

Hey everyone, you may be wondering about the pause in progress Serenity is experiencing. It's mainly due to our team experiencing a very acute sense of fatigue for a bit, due to so much work being done under the covers, I truly hope you all understand this brief hiatus and will look forward to when this project is back up and running!

Thank you for your patience!
- The Pokemon Serenity Team

skurleton

More secrets to be revealed... Pokemon Serenity houses quite the cast of interesting, but familiar faces!

S0vyZTM.png

More to be revealed in the next update....
Mega Evolution!
Regional Variants!
A new legendary?!

Back