• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Creating Your Own (Professional) Logo!

Tutorial Creating Your Own (Professional) Logo! 2017-04-13

OrreMIDI

AKA Fakemon123
Fakemon123 submitted a new resource:

Creating Your Own (Professional) Logo! - A brief tutorial on the basics of logo design...

Hey guys! Since my logo making service was so popular on the old Relic, but I am super busy all the time, I thought that I would make a tutorial showing you guys how I made them! Now there are two ways, and one way is rather simple, so I won't go too in depth on it.

[tabs]
[tab=Basic Rules]To start off, you MUST know a few of the basic rules or guidelines to logo making. Keep in mind that these are more just trends that I have discovered when looking at Pokemon logos and these trends do...[/tab][/tabs]

Read more about this resource...

Alaguesia

The Magician of Oddities
As someone whose logo skills amount to "Go to power point and choose a word art and then cry in your own mess", I love you for this.

Fontbane

Not a Russian Troll
Thank you for this! I was wondering how people got their logos to look so nice while I was struggling with GIMP :P

Although I have to say, while cooltext is a great resource, it can get a little annoying when working with multiple layers. And it doesn't have as many good fonts as I'd hoped.

Dr. Pikachu PhD

Trust me, I'm a doctor. Technically.
Awesome tutorial, thanks so much for sharing. If you don't mind me asking, where would I find a high quality Pokemon logo like the one you used in this tutorial? Did you just download the highest quality png from a Google image search?

TypicalJalapeno

Novice
Awesome tutorial, thanks so much for sharing. If you don't mind me asking, where would I find a high quality Pokemon logo like the one you used in this tutorial? Did you just download the highest quality png from a Google image search?
search google; find pokemon logo like that (medium size quality) ; then google search for image; then select large option; then see; save highest quality which has transparent back...

Dr. Pikachu PhD

Trust me, I'm a doctor. Technically.
search google; find pokemon logo like that (medium size quality) ; then google search for image; then select large option; then see; save highest quality which has transparent back...
Cool, thanks for the tip! Wouldn't have thought to do a second search with the image.

Back