• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Mutually Exclusive Pokémon 1.0

MGriffin

Trainer
MGriffin submitted a new resource:

Mutually Exclusive Pokémon - e.g. limit the party to one legendary.

This is a small change that allows you to specify a set of Pokémon that cannot be in the party at the same time (i.e. are mutually exclusive) by setting Exclusive=True in PBS/pokemon.txt for each Pokémon in the set.

This could be useful for balance reasons, if you have particularly powerful legendaries; or story reasons, if you have Pokémon that dislike each other.

Note the @exclusive flag is only set when a...

Read more about this resource...

Fearkl

Rookie
question: I need to set exclusive to all pokemons or just for the legendaries? like I need to put exclusive: false on all the other mons and true in the ones that I want to be exclusive?/??

MGriffin

Trainer
question: I need to set exclusive to all pokemons or just for the legendaries? like I need to put exclusive: false on all the other mons and true in the ones that I want to be exclusive?/??
It should default to false, i.e. you should only need to set it to true on the legendaries.

Back