• The Eevee Expo Game Jam #10 has concluded, congratulations to all participants! Now it's time for the judges to play through the games, and you can play along to vote who deserves the community choice spotlight.
    You can check out the submitted games here!
    Play through the games and provide some feedback to the devs while you're at it!
  • Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!

In Development Pokémon Aeon

This project is a work in progress. The content is subject to change, and not finished yet.
This fan-game project is based on Pokemon Essentials, the game will have to diverging story lines which will be connected to each other in the same time. The story will diverge from one to another depending on the gender you chose.

The Tharros Region:
1zd6jqc.jpg

(Previously named Zoyan)
"A region en-closed by a barrier which hides it from the whole world, due to an cataclysmic event. Once connected to another region, this continent drifts Isolated in the mist."
The regions History:

The 4 Kingdoms

Nearly 30 centuries ago the Tharros Region was once divided by 4 Kingdoms.
1. Aspertia
2. Weilar
3. Veynor
4. Ebur
These four lived in peace, as each considered to be related to other by long lost line.
Of all 4 Aspertia was different, they believe in bonding with Pokemon naturally instead of catching them would be equal to treating them as slaves. Some of them even had the powers to understand what the Pokemon could say. They believed a mystical Pokemon protected their realm from the beginning of its creation.
The poeple of other 3 kingdom would also believe that such a Pokemon existed, but they preferred catching Pokemon as equal to bonding with them.
Tharros was once connected as a peninsular with Kalos region.

The War of the two Continents

(The story is narrated by a Historian you'll meet in the old Tharros region.)
"Ever wondered why Tharros is so isolated than the other regions?"
"It is the curse this land bear, for the evil deeds done by the men who once lived."
"If it wasn't for the mythical Pokemon, Tharros would have been destroyed."
"3000 years from now Tharros was once connected to the region Kalos, at that time the King of Aspertia was Gezor."
"He had a son and a daughter. The boy died in an accident with a Pokemon, leaving his sister traumatized. "
"The Princess would never dare to leave the castle, Isolating herself from everyone"
"The King then announced his advisor to find her daughter the Soul seed, believed to be no more than a legend."
"It was believed that the seed could grant the user a wish"
"Several men ventured Tharros for such a seed, day and night until it was found."
"It was brought back to the Aspertia, and the King was ready to free his daughter of her grievance."
"But the stone was stolen before the King could use it."
"Gezor sent many soldiers to look for the thief, until one of them (named Rohr) found the thief escaping into Kalos."
"At that time a man named AZ ruled Kalos, he had a younger brother who wished to claim Kalos out of his own greed."
"The brother encountered the thief, and took the seed from him."
"Knowing that what could happen, he kept the seed and sowed it in an unknown place."
"The soldier found, what happened to the seed. As the wish was granted and a war started.. Between Tharros and Kalos."
"Pokemon and Human, the war went for days."
"Until AZ's martyred Pokemon was presented to him."
"He became grievous and started experimenting on other Pokemon to bring it beloved back to live"
"He made a machine to give it life, but it took others away"
"Driven by vengeance, AZ used the ultimate machine to rip Tharros apart."
"If it wasn't for the mythical Pokemon, Tharros would have sunk under the sea."
"A region which was once connected to Kalos, drifted away and became Isolated in the mist."
Even though Tharros was Isolated, over the centuries, it made contact with the outside. Making significant advances in Science, Technology and Modern lifestyles, but Tharros was kept secret by its people.
The Rip of Space & Time
When the war ended with AZ used the Ultimate weapon, this took lives of many Pokemon and gave Mega stones. But this also created a rip in space and time. Portals open randomly at random places sucking everything that surrounds, whatever falls into its transport into another time and another area. The people of Tharros vowed to stop these random portals from harming peoples live.

Plot:
Male Protagonist Storyline:
The male protagonist story starts off by him and his cousin getting their Pokemon and Trainer cards, but the protagonist parents do not allow him to become a trainer, instead the protagonist runs away.
Female Protagonist Storyline:
In order to enter the Pokemon University each trainer must have a Pokemon, in order to get one the protagonist travels to Oister Town to receive one
Facing an unknown force, the protagonists are now lost in time and must fight their way back and discover what brought them here in the first place.
orange_past_by_mustafa505-dbnogku.png

Now stuck in the past the protagonist will explore past version of their region.
a_pink_house_by_mustafa505-dblxxpm.png

Faced by the challenges of the old era, their main quest is to find how they can get back into present time.
In this old era, the region is divided, civil war and tensions grow as something is trying to rewrite the past itself.

Features:
Two new regions to explore.
Completely new Graphics.
Two diverging story following the same plot.
Special Mutated Mega Evolutions
A unique GUI
Sidequests (Under Implementation.)
A whole new Pokedex sorting
A typical RPG themed storyline
Post-game storyline

Screenshots:
unknown.png

mockup_by_mustafa505-d7yo3fr.png
cave___mockup_by_mustafa505-dad732y.png
card_by_mustafa505-dbnp8wk.png
berrycove_by_mustafa505-dbopl1k.gif
berrycove2_by_mustafa505-dbopl2b.gif
berrycovecity_v2_0_by_mustafa505-dbo7b95.png
berrycove_3_by_mustafa505-dbvi2dt.png
busy_city_by_mustafa505-dbvu4e8.png

bag_screen_by_mustafa505-dbna6wa.png
redname_by_mustafa505-dbw0fro.gif
roominfo_by_mustafa505-dbw849j.png

Team
Mustafa505 - Storyline writer, Scripts, Graphics
Kirlial - Mapping, Events
Blake7 - Mapping, Storyline
AenaonDusky - Lead Composer
SmokedPaparika - Dialogue Writing

Credits:

Nintendo
GameFreak
Pokecheck.org

Pokémon Essentials:
Poccil
FL
Maruno
Flameguru

Scripts:
Shiney570
Luka S.J
Help-14
FL
Mej17
Carmaniac
Klein

Graphics & Tilesets:
WesleyFG
Pokemon-Diamond
Red-ex
Zetaverse
Chimcharfireworks
Kymotonian
ChaoticCherryCake
Magiscarf
Xdinky
PeekyChew
Hydrargirium
ThegreatBliad
Princelegendario
Alucusofborg
Yani Kurai
ShawnFrost
Koder
Zeo
Seiyouh
Kod
Kyledove
RedGyarados
LinktheHero2
Venom12
Carmaniacs
RyanBlast
Wildrandomness
Minorthreat87
Macklemaze
Zingzags
Crazyninjaguy
CarnivalOpps
Black-Eternity
TACHAN
Jesuscarcasso
dragonnite (Lucy)
Eli
TheMarkCrafter

Please tell me If I forgot someone

Last edited:

Maor80

Cooltrainer
I want to ask if our starters will get mutated merge evolution ? Since it will be awesome to see this and use it in battles------------------------I want to ask if our starters will get mutated merge evolution ? Since it will be awesome to see this and use it in battles

TSComega

The Storm Bringer
Nice thread! I saw your game here and on pokecommunity and I love it! I can't wait for this game to release!

mustafa505

Ruby
I want to ask if our starters will get mutated merge evolution ? Since it will be awesome to see this and use it in battles
merge? If you mean the Pokemon and its evolution then yes, a merge.
So I have started spriting the Pokegear, will need to add in some details. Please tell me how you feel about it.
unknown.png

Also started Berrycove Forest Mapping,
unknown.png

Maor80

Cooltrainer
i meant to ask if the starters will get mutated mega evoltutions

mustafa505

Ruby
i meant to ask if the starters will get mutated mega evoltutions
I'm sorry to say, they are not exactly Mega Evolutions, they are basically permanent normal evolution but more powerful. Plus I don't think it would make sense for a Pokemon to mega evolve before reaching it's final evolution.
Why is their evolution different from Raichu, Azumarill and Blissey? It'll will be further explain in the game.

Meanwhile here are some update:
Mainly regarding the GUI of the game
mike.gif
summary.gif
unknown.png

The above player icon is place holder and will be changed.

Also the menu shown in the above post is scrapped, it seems some of the graphics I used are not public for use and I intend to remove them.
I'll update the screen asap, sorry for the inconvience

Back