• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
How to make your own battle backgrounds

Tutorial How to make your own battle backgrounds 2017-04-06

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Kiedisticelixer submitted a new resource:

How to make your own battle backgrounds - A simple Photoshop/GIMP tutorial to help you make your own Gen IV battle backgrounds.

What's this?
Ever gazed upon the Battlebacks folder in your Pokémon Essentials folder and sighed "How I wish I could make my own!"? Then this is your lucky day! Using Photoshop we're going to create our own from scratch!

This is not meant to be your very first Photoshop/GIMP experience, but if you have any questions I will try to tend to them in the Resource's discussion thread. You're also welcome to post your own backgrounds there! I'd love to check them out!
:blush:...

Read more about this resource...

Mr. Gela

Discord: theo#7722
Kiedisticelixer updated How to make your own battle backgrounds with a new update entry:

How to make your own battle backgrounds

10 April 2017 - Update! Check the latest tab below for five new public (with credit) backgrounds made using this method!

What's this?
Ever gazed upon the Battlebacks folder in your Pokémon Essentials folder and sighed "How I wish I could make my own!"? Then this is your lucky day! Using Photoshop we're going to create our own from scratch!

This is not meant to be your very first Photoshop/GIMP experience, but if you have any questions I will try to tend to them in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Rhyden

Shuckle Kheen
This is really cool, simple, and efficient. It sticks to the original style pretty well too. I'll have to try this out sometime.

Back