• Hi, Guest!
    Some images might be missing as we move away from using embedded images, sorry for the mess!
    From now on, you'll be required to use a third party to host images. You can learn how to add images here, and if your thread is missing images you can request them here.
    Do not use Discord to host any images you post, these links expire quickly!
Resource icon

Resource Some Helpful Organizational/Editing Spreadsheets 1.0

Hematite

Trainer
Hematite submitted a new resource:

Some Helpful Organizational/Editing Spreadsheets - Spreadsheets to help to arrange information for your game, some even exportable for your game's PBS!

Hello! I use a lot of spreadsheets in my project, and I just wanted to share some of them here!

If any of you haven't used Google Drive before, you'll need to make a Google account to use these, but that's totally free and it helps a ton to be able to access these from any device, so I strongly encourage it! C:

Sheets marked with a red disclaimer are likely to be subject to change in the near future, be it for convenience or accuracy of the default information, so it might be a good idea...

Read more about this resource...

Rhyden

Shuckle Kheen
This is incredibly helpful. I'll have to remember to use these sometimes so that I don't end up leaving out information the next time I edit something.

These are really great, and so helpful to me. In particular they've really spend up ordering my Pokedex, and it was made really easy to see if I had a balance of different types and generations. Thanks for putting these out there!

Hematite

Trainer
OH MY.

UH.

Somewhat important update: anyone who is already using the Pokédex export sheet may want to consider changing Pyukumuku to pure Water.

I don't know how I didn't notice this, but apparently it is pure Water, and I had had it as Water/Poison! I've fixed this on the default sheet, but those of you who have already copied that over and started working on it should be aware of this.

Sorry about that!! (That's really embarrassing. OTL)

Back